D22 & D24 DSP Module
The D22 and D24 DSP modules are very high quality 2-input, 2 (D22) or 4 (D24) output
DSP processors with all necessary features for an active 4-way loudspeaker
system or system amplifier.
The processor board features internal connectors only and has the same external dimensions and mounting points as the D2 Display Module,
thus making a compact, cost-effective yet powerful module that is completely self-contained.
ATTENTION: By default, this board is sold as SMD only module. The THT components
(connectors) need to be added in the customer's production facility.
Completed products are available as samples; mass production of completed products
can be organized on request.
- 48kHz sample rate
- Ethernet or USB interface (optional)
- 114dB(A) dynamic range (inputs) / 114dB(A) dynamic range (outputs)
- Frequency range 10Hz....22kHz
- 10 parametric filters on each input and each output
- 10ms delay on each input and output
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley filters up to 24dB / oct.
- Limiter on each input and each output
- 180° phase
- Nominal input level: 1Vrms
- Maximum input level: 2Vrms
- Nominal output level: 1Vrms
- Maximum output level: 2Vrms
- Full configuration and real-time monitoring via PC (Software Included)
- Grouping functions available
- 100 Presets
- Mixed-mode 64 bits digital processing
- Power supply: Accepts +/- 12 to 15V (regulated)
- Power consumption: 300mA @ +15V, 50mA@-15V